Copyright Considerations for Visual Images in Presentations and Scholarship
If you’ve written an academic paper or presentation, you likely have incorporated some copyrighted images into your paper, powerpoint, or poster. In this Savvy Researcher, participants will learn about copyright basics as it pertains to images and charts, and how to find copyright free and Creative Commons licensed images to use in these works to avoid copyright challenges.
Related LibGuide: Copyright Reference Guide by Scholarly Communications and Publishing
- Monday, February 27, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:50am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Sara Benson, Copyright Librarian; Hannah Meyer and Elizabeth Budd, Scholarly Commons Graduate Assistants
- Savvy Researcher - IN-PERSON workshop Main Library 314 (Map )
- Main Library
THIS SESSION WILL BE TAUGHT IN-PERSON (314 MAIN LIBRARY)
- Take the north stairwell (Armory and Wright Street entrance) to the 3rd floor of the Main Library and make a left at the top of the stairs.
- Watch a quick video on how to get to 314 Library
- ADA Accessibility Map of the Main Library
- Google Maps directions to the Main Library