Refining Your Research Topic, Organize and Manage Your Files and Data Online
Attendees in this workshop will learn how to focus your research paper topic and narrow it if it is too broad or too specific subject to a researchable topic. Also, participantes will learn how to develop your research topic and learn basic strategy for naming, organizing, archiving and backup your documents and data.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Laila Moustafa, Librarian
- Main Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
THIS SESSION WILL BE TAUGHT ON ZOOM (YOUR REGISTRATION + REMINDER EMAILS WILL INCLUDE THE LINK).
- In order to attend online workshops, you will need a NetID assigned to you from UIUC and you will need to login to your Zoom account to "activate" it.
NOTE: Registration closes two hours before each scheduled workshop and you will receive a registration + reminder email (one hour before the session is scheduled to start) with the Zoom link. Make sure to check your spam/trash!