Introduction to Research at the Library Online
New to the university? Need a refresher on using the library? This hands-on workshop will introduce you to library resources and services. After this workshop, you’ll be able to navigate the library website with confidence to access print and electronic materials. Come with questions if you have them!
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:50am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Brian Schlender, Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support
- Savvy Researcher - ONLINE workshop using ZOOM
- Main Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
THIS SESSION WILL BE TAUGHT ON ZOOM (YOUR REGISTRATION + REMINDER EMAILS WILL INCLUDE THE LINK).
- In order to attend online workshops, you will need a NetID assigned to you from UIUC and you will need to login to your Zoom account to "activate" it.
- This session will be recorded for sharing widely with the campus community. If you do not want to be part of the recording, please attend this workshop in-person in 314 Main Library.
NOTE: Registration closes two hours before each scheduled workshop and you will receive a registration + reminder email (one hour before the session is scheduled to start) with the Zoom link. Make sure to check your spam/trash!