Creating Citations with Zotero Online
Are you overwhelmed by organizing your sources? Zotero is a free, open-source citation manager that helps you store and organize your files and insert formatted citations into papers. You will leave this hands-on workshop with a Zotero library set up and ready to use!
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:50am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Inbar Michael, Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support
- Main Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
THIS SESSION WILL BE TAUGHT ON ZOOM (YOUR REGISTRATION + REMINDER EMAILS WILL INCLUDE THE LINK).
- In order to attend online workshops, you will need a NetID assigned to you from UIUC and you will need to login to your Zoom account to "activate" it.
- This session will be recorded for sharing widely with the campus community. If you do not want to be part of the recording, please attend this workshop in-person in 314 Main Library.
NOTE: Registration closes two hours before each scheduled workshop and you will receive a registration + reminder email (one hour before the session is scheduled to start) with the Zoom link. Make sure to check your spam/trash!