All patrons must wear a face covering while in the UGL, regardless of vaccination status. Please continue to practice social distancing and clean hands and surfaces regularly. https://covid19.illinois.edu/on-campus/building-access/
- Reservable room group study
- Patrons are limited to 2 bookings per week and up to 3 hours per day.
- Located along the south wall of the upper level of the Undergraduate Library
- Sanitizing wipes are available for patrons to use
What's in the Room?
- Rooms 1-10 have monitors equipped with Solstice wireless presentation software. Visit http://go.illinois.edu/solstice for more info. (Not currently compatible with Chromebooks or Linux)
- Room 11 does not have a monitor
To make a booking, select a green square for a start time. Then select an end time from the drop down menu that appears at the bottom of the page.
Please cancel your booking if you cannot make it to your appointment using the cancellation link in your confirmation email.
Other campus study spaces: registrar.illinois.edu/event-scheduling/study-spaces/