Please have your valid, active i-card to check in with staff at the west side of the west pavilion entrance of the Undergraduate Library. A facial covering is required in order to enter the building, as well as building access permission via the Safer Illinois app or the Boarding Pass option. We request that you please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early for your booking. Only one person is allowedper table- no group study.
- Reservable table for socially-distanced, individual quiet study
- Bookings must be made at least 4 hours in advance. Patrons are limited to 4 bookings per week and up to 4 hours per day.
- Located on the south/southeast side of the upper level of the Undergraduate Library
- Table and chair are sanitized between bookings
- Includes access to power outlets
- Includes access to printing. Print jobs must be sent via Web Print, which requires Illini Cash.
To make a booking, select a green square for a start time. Then select an end time from the drop down menu that appears at the bottom of the page.