Funk Library has six study rooms, located on the 3rd and 4th floors. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your room reservation please call the Funk Library Circulation Desk at 217-333-2416 or stop by the library desk for help.
Food is not allowed in the study rooms. Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in spill-proof containers.
What's in the Room?
- Study rooms contain a table, whiteboard, and several chairs.
- Dry-erase markers are available; present your i-card at the Circulation Desk at the time of your reservation to borrow them.
- Room 309 includes a large display monitor with a remote and wireless laptop connection using Solstice. To borrow the remote and monitor instructions for room 309, please come to the Circulation Desk with your i-card at the time of your reservation.
Room Reservation Policies
- Rooms may be reserved by any library patron in 30 minute increments, up to a maximum of two hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Patrons are allowed only two active reservations per week at Funk Library.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, your entire reservation will be forfeited.
- Unreserved rooms may be used on a first come, first served basis.